Friday, March 14, 2014

My Dreams Come True Everyday

A couple of days ago, I got home from work and went in the backyard to see what the girls were up to. My wife and I are fortunate that as soon as they get home from school, if it's at all possible to go outside, that's where they will be. My youngest was twisting herself up on one of the swings but my oldest was not in the treehouse. To my surprise, she was in one of the trees near the house just chillin', reading a book. A couple of things stand out to me here. First, she isn't much of an independent reader but is a good listener and attempts to practice things when we ask her. What she does have a passion for is climbing things, anything really. Hey, if she wants to climb a tree to get her reading done then climb away. Oh and the sunset is blazing. I

No comments: